Friday, September 21, 2012

What's new with Leaving a Legacy Designs...

If you are looking for the Gardener's Delight Blog Hop, it is in the next post down.

Leaving a Legacy Design has a new kit releasing today.  If you were following her Facebook page, you would have had the chance to grab this kit for free last week.  Now it is in the store!  The good news is that the entire Leaving a Legacy Designs' store at Stuff to Scrap is 40% off from now until September 28th in honour of her son's 8th birthday.

  
Here is the new kit by Leaving a Legacy Design "Nuts about Fall" (It is also included in the sale!)



As well as the "Nuts About Fall Quickpages"



The instant I saw this kit, I fell in love with it's colours.   My mind went straight to a picture that I had taken at my sisters on the day of her wedding.  A picture with no people, but what the beauty of fall means to me.



This second layout I created for the Font Challenge over at Stuff to Scrap this month.  I used the font Always Forever, and a template from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs.   My niece has always been photogenic, but I always thought this picture goes deeper, right into her soul.



I also wanted to remind you of the CT Call that Leaving a Legacy Designs has going right now.



What a busy day...A new kit, a sale, a blog hop, CT call, and a Social Media Manager call! 

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment