Friday, September 21, 2012

Gardener's Delight Blog Hop

Time for another Blog Hop!  This week we are celebrating the re-release of Gardener's Delight, and Gardener's Delight: Farming by Mommy Me Time Scrapper.  There is also the Gardener's Delight Cardstock pack, as well as a Quickpage pack.   The best part for you is that you can grab any of the Gardener's Delight kits for 30% off.  But only for one week only.  All previews are linked to the store.





This week, I have created two brag book pages for you, using the Gardener's Delight kits.  You can download it by clicking on the preview.


A also created a little word art to use on my pages of the 99th International Plowing Match that is bring held near where I live right now, so I thought I would share that with you as well.

 
Don't forget to go by the listed CT ladies blogs to snag their goodies.  Please leave a thank you when you snag.



Thank you for stopping by,


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment