Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Grouchy

So Kimberly's grouchy friend seems to look at lot like me in the mornings.  If I have to be woken up, either by someone else or an alarm clock, I look exactly like that.  Well maybe not all of the fur.  This grouchy friend was the first thing that caught my eye in this kit. 

Here is how Kimberly describes it:  Are you a morning person or a night owl? Grouchy is a morning/breakfast kit with a twist. My grouchy friend will go great with those fun morning snap shots you got of those kiddos going back to school or how about those sweet photos of your little ones sleeping? Grouchy is a huge kit full of morning and evening elements for any and all pages! You get 22 patterned papers, 5 solid papers and 2 embossed papers. There are 2 alphas: Bedhead is a full alpha with upper and lower case, numbers and some symbols. Coffee is a mixed case alpha with numbers. There are also 60+ elements included in the kit!


Because it is $2 Tuesday over at Stuff to Scrap you can pick up this kit at a great price.   She also has quickpages and templates that match the colour palette of this kit.

I am off to the gym.  I have finally have someone to workout with and I am so excited!  Have a great Tuesday!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment