Sunday, July 08, 2012

Featured Designer at Scraps N' Pieces

From July 1 until July 15 Karen Diamond Designs is the featured designer over at the Scraps N' Pieces forum.  It also means that her entire store is 50% off -- including bundles and all of her CU items.  In addition to that she is also giving everyone a few ways to earn some free coupons.  Please check it out HERE.  One of the ways to earn some money for her store is to create a layout using any of the kits she currently has in the store.  I chose to work with a Kit called Ann's Grace by Karen. 


I have started to create a baby book for me, and I find that this kit is perfect for it.  I was drawn to this kit because of the pale colours in it, but now that I have used it, I love it a lot more.   I was pleasantly surprised at all of the textures in this kit.   But the easiest way to is to show you.  So here are two pages that I created using it.  (Still working on a title for them though.)



Since her store is on sale, I have been going through it looking at all of the kits.  There are a few that caught my eye, including:

Everlasting Love - I think this would be great for heritage pages. 


Delicate Gracefulness - I love the pinks and purples in this kit!


And Winter Wonderland - You can't let July pass without thinking of Christmas in July!


There is still lots of time to earn up to $8.00 to her store.  In case you missed it.... here is the link again to the forum where you can find all of the information.   (Click HERE)   You can also check out her blog HERE.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment