Tuesday, July 10, 2012

$2 Tuesday at Stuff to Scrap

Tuesday is here again and that means lots of goodies in the $2 bin over at Stuff to Scrap.  Leaving a Legacy Designs has 3 kits in the bin this week.  She has Turtle Love, Turtle Love Quick Pages, and It's a Spring Thing.  I have some freebies for you this week, so be sure to look through the entire post.  Here is a quick preview of the kits:



I have a frame as a freebie for you from the items in this kit.  Just click on the preview to download.






And here is another layout that I used it on. 


Here is a preview of the other kit that is on for $2 this week.  (Its Huge!)


I created a layout about my Nephew using this kit:


And I also made another freebie for you today.  Again, just click on the preview to download.


I am off to Hamilton today.   So here is hoping for not too much construction on the way!

Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment