Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Today I wanted to show you a page I created to go with the "Jasper" page I posted back in April.  Jasper is my sisters little puppy.  (6 months at the time of these pictures)  And yes, the person in the picture is me.  I am the one on two legs!  The background I made myself.  The dog bone is by Queen Bee Scraps.  It was part of the "Mystery Machine" Blog Train back in October 2011.  You are still able to download her part.  (At least at the time of posted this.)  The rest of the paper and elements are from "Who Built the Ark"  A Collaboration between The Scrappy Kat and Mommy Me Time Scrapper.


As I was scrapping this, I discovered that it is a kit that I go back to over and over again.  I was just wondering what your staples are in your supplies, and what is it about them that keeps you coming back? 

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for visit & sweet comment to my blog. What a lovely pic of you & cute puppy, gorgeous layout! Hugs Dee

    ReplyDelete