Saturday, June 16, 2012

Proud as a Peacock

It has been a rough week for computers.  Two of the designers that I work with are having issues, and mine just got back from being fixed!  So I hope that your computer doesn't 'catch' anything either. 

Marieke of Romajo has had her external hard drive crash which means that she has nothing new to show you today.  However she has extended the sale in her store until it gets fixed.  So that is 50% off everything!  She is not sure how long it will take to get fixed, it could be one week, or it could be 6, so if you are interested in anything please click HERE and grab it while it is on sale.

During the birthday events over at Stuff to Scrap I was lucky enough to win a custom made it by The Scrappy Kat.  It took a little bit to decide, but I chose this picture as inspiration for her to go by.


So last week Kat sent me what she created.  It is called Proud as a Peacock and I Love it!  She did an amazing job.  But well see for yourself....


She put it into the Stuff to Scrap store yesterday, and I see that it is also 40% off!!  Click HERE to check it out.  You can also check out her website HERE.  I know that some of her CTs have created some freebies for it so be sure to look for them.  Of course once I got my computer back I just couldn't wait to scrap with it.  So far I have finished 3 pages.  Here is what I have done:


 
Little Green Frog Designs has had some beautiful templates on their facebook page.  I used 2 of them here. (the bottom two)  The other template was by Creative Memories

I just want to give a big thanks (again) to Kat of The Scrappy Kat, for all of the work that she put in to making this kit.  It is more than I was expecting.

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment