Sunday, May 13, 2012

Too Dancy


Happy Monday.  I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I was lucky enough to have my Mom visiting and got to spend the day with her. 

I also have a first today.  I am giving away my VERY FIRST FREEBIE!!!!!   But first you have to take a look at this kit.  It is perfect for all of your little dancers - but can also be used for other occasions. 

This kit is called Too Dancy, designed by Mommy Me Time Scrapper.  Each part is also 30% off for this week. Including a bundle that contains everything!  (Click on the pictures to be taken to the store)








And then she has created this additional packs.

Word-Art





Worn Papers




Glitter Papers




And even an alpha pack


 And a pack of Quick Pages (also 30% off this week)




And now for the favourite part of many.  The freebies.   Tammy (Mommy Me Time Scrapper) has a freebie on her blog, and also a list of everyone else who has freebies to give away.  Please give everyone a chance to get them posted, as we are all in different timezones.  Click HERE to go to Mommy Me Time Scrappers blog. 

And here is my freebie. Click the frame to download.  (Yes my fingers are crossed that I did this right, and you will be able to download it.  If for some reason it does not work please let me know)





I had some fun with this kit.  Here are the layouts I created with it.










Have a great Monday.  And don't forget that this kit is 30% off all week.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment