Saturday, May 05, 2012

So are you going crazy trying to find all the great deals out there?  I know I have been trying to decide on what to grab.  I just wanted to remind you of some of the events going around (aside from the numerous blog hops!)

First up is Scrap N Piece's Galaxy Guide to iNSD.  They have challenges and chats going all weekend.  Take a look at the flyer for dates and times. 



There are also 3 Grand Prizes: 

  • $25 in print credits with Persnickety Prints
  • FREE My Memories software - includes $10 coupon for kits
  • FREE Craft Artist Platinum software
How great is that.  And all that you need to do to get entered into the draw for them is to complete a challenge, or attend one of the chats, or speed scraps, or go on a scavenger hunt.



So that is all at ONE place.  Next up is Divine Digital  They don't have any fancy pictures, but there is lots of freebies, and challenges to do.  They are also featured in My Scrapbook Art's monthly magazine.  You can find it HERE  and the designers at Divine Digital have put together a HUGE kit that is FREE!!  Here is a photo:


Huge right?  So far I am only half way done downloading all of the parts.



So now I am on to number 3!  (Please stick with me.  There is so much goodness out there)

Romajo's Scrap is debuting a new paper pack tomorrow (or rather in about 9 hours)  It compliments her Dear Deer kit perfectly, and has some great texture to it.



And what's even better, is that she has it on sale for Saturday only.  Here is what I did with the paper.  (I tried not to use embellishments so that you can see the textures!)


So that is some of the iNSD things going on.  But also don't forget about the birthday party over at Stuff to Scrap.



Have a great night, and I hope that you find some great things this weekend.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment