Saturday, May 26, 2012

2 New Kits, a Freebie, and a Sneak Peek

Hi everyone.  I am just getting home and settled after a nice long crop tonight.  For some reason I forget how much fun they are.  (Maybe it has something to do with the fact that tonight will be different and I will scrap something.  I haven't quite learned how to talk, and scrap at the same time!)  So now that it is 3am here I thought that I would get this post all ready for you early.  I am even posting another freebie today.  Can you believe it.  2 months ago when I started this blog I had said that I would have any, and now look at me go!  So without further ado let me show you todays kits.  Both of these kits were created by Marieke at Romajo's Scrap. 

The first one is called Express Yourself Vol. 1 Don't be fooled by the picture.  There are actually 37 word arts, and one blank one.  They are very versatile.  (images are linked)



Here is what I did with it.
Used Skylar's Dream by Missy's Bits and Express Yourself Vol 1 by Romajo's Scrap 

and also this one

Used Sunshine Girl by Flergs and Zoe Pearne, Wordart by Romajo's Scrap

Her second kit is called Tiny Alpha.  It is a beautiful alpha set with gold letters. 


Here is another layout on which I used both kits. 
Used Sunshine Girl by Flergs and Zoe Pearne, Crazy Stitches and Sweetness Scatters by Flergs. Express Yourself Vol. 1 and Tiny Alpha from Romajo's Scrap

And because I know that the US is celebrating Memorial Day this weekend, I have created a freebie for it. (image is linked)

 
or click HERE

And just before you go, I have a sneak peek of Marieke's next kit.  


I am off to bed.  I hope that you enjoy the freebie, and continue to have a terrific weekend.

Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jennifer! Love that you are in my team! Great freebie too. My post will be on in half an hour!
    Love from Holland, Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this pretty Memorial Day Frame

    ReplyDelete