Thursday, April 12, 2012

I just wanted to apologize for being MIA since last weekend.  My Mom is visiting for a few weeks, and my Sister is in the hospital with pneumonia, so my scrapbooking time has been almost non existent!  (Although I am taking lots of pictures!)

I did however have the time to create a new desktop for April, so I thought I would share that with you.  I used a kit called Dip Splatter and Roll by Keystone Scraps.  And the cross and vine from the DAD series, Wise Men Still Seek Him by RA Studios. (I linked this to the forum, as there are 5 parts still remaining in this series, which will be posted over the next few months. So I am hoping that you can see it without having to log it)  And it features some of the spring flowers that are in full bloom.  Normally we still have snow, so it was a great change to have a yard full of beautiful flowers, and green grass! 






Until next time,

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. So glad you like my zoo wordart. I am having so much fun doing them. I like you have pictures of my grandchildren that I will be using them with. I can't wait to see how you use one. Do let me know. Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete